2008.2 Design of Data Structures
Instructor : Bong-Soo Sohn
- 학점을 등록하였으니 학교컴퓨터를 통해 체크하세요
- 성적공고 : ( 오류 수정된 종합점수 ) , 시험답지 ( 중간고사 , 기말고사 )
- 채점결과에 대한 문의는 아래 스케쥴에 맞게 담당교수에게 할것. HW1 의 채점결과는 담당조교(김정헌, firstname.lastname@example.org, 3층 시각영상미디어 연구실)에게 할것.
- 오늘(17일)밤에 예정된 채점결과는 내일(18일) 낮12시까지 공고될 예정임.
- Schedule for Your Detailed Scores Posting
- 12/17 (Wed) 11:59pm : Your scores will be posted on this webpage.
- 12/18 (Thu) , 12/19 (Fri) 2pm-5pm : If you think something is wrong with your scores, you can come to my office (#6501) to check during this period. Other than this period, your claim may not be accepted.
- 12/22 (Mon) : Your grade will be registed in university system.
- (updated 11/27) In homework 2 (huffman encoding) "huffman.c", you will probably need to modify "g=fopen(fname,"w");" into "g=fopen(fname,"wb");". You need to open a file with binary mode when dealing with binary file operations.
- Midterm Exam : Oct. 20th (Mon) 11am-12:30pm
- Programming Assignment 1 (Due : Oct. 9th 11:59pm) - Use Visual Studio 6.0
- Homework Submission Rule - You may get some penalty in your score if you don't follow this submission rule exactly.
- Design Projects
- Hashing Design Project (due : November 16th, 11:59pm) -> the deadline is extended to November 18th, 11:59pm
- your program should have a loop.
- In each loop,
- your program should generate random data (random key) and insert the data into your hashing data structure.
- after the insertion, you should print out one single line with a format "[count#], [key #], [hash funcunction value#], [the location in a hash table where the data is inserted , this part depends on your hashing data structure], [any event that occurred in a hash table , this part depends on your hashing data structure]"
- When I execute your program, the output should look like :
0, 315, 82, inserted in hash table index 82 & bucket 0 (<----- this part is variable depending on your data structures) , N/A
1, 231, 13, inserted in hash table index 13 & bucket 0, N/A
2, 112, 48, inserted in hash table index 48 & bucket 0, N/A
3, 361, 82, inserted in hash table index 83 & bucket 0, collision occurred, inserted in next available place.
1000000, 13, 31, inserted in hash table index 31 & bucket 0, N/A
- Programming Assignment 2 (Due : Nov. 30th 11:59pm)